Tuesday, November 18, 2008

School is going Great!!!!
















Life at the Fails' house is crazy. I do not know what made me think I could go to school, run a business, be PTA president, be a mom and wife ALL at the same time, but it seems to be working. I pasted yet another math test and my grades just keep getting better. I am also taking a photography class. So I decided I would post some of the pictures, I have had to take for different assignments. The first is of Cam's football game it was for shutter speeds, the next two where for abstract photography, the fourth is depth of field, and the fifth is for street photography it is capturing things that tell a different story. If you can tell the little girl in the pink coat is crying and it looks like Brittney is celebrating like she hurt her or something. The truth is Britney is in a race with the other children and Cozy had just fallen down.

4 comments:

Jeremy & Chaundra Strickland said...

You were always a good multi-tasker. Your kids are getting so big. It's nice to read and see how you and your family is doing.

Jenny said...

You are definitely always busy! I love all the pics!

Betsy said...

Yeah right- We all know Brittney slugged her! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! We need to get the boys together one of these days! How did Billy do in the tournament